If you are sending AlertFind notifications or managing users you might need to check a list of users and their contact details.
This can be checked in the User List Report. It is available in the Users section of the Report Lists page (interactive and download for admins only with customization).
And under the Download button in Administration > Users section (download only for admins and team leaders with no customization).
User List Report report provides data about the users under your current team context. You can narrow the report to include users only for specific roles or custom fields.
The following Generate Report As options are available:
- Interactive Report
- CSV Report (MS Excel or Google Sheets)
The following Filter Options are available:
- User Name: To narrow the report by user name, enter all or part of a user name. Do not use a wildcard character in this field. The report will return all users whose user names contain the search string in any part of their user names (first names or last names). For example, if you enter lau, your search will return Laura and Klaus. If you enter ab, your search will return Abbi and Sabrina.
- Role: To narrow the results by role, enter User or Administrator.
- Site Selector: To narrow the results by Site Name, select the name of the Site.
- Group Selector: To narrow the results by Group, first select the type of group from the Group Selector drop-down, and then select the Group from the Group Name field.
- Group Name: Once the type of Group has been selected, enter the group name. As the letters are entered, the drop-down entries change to help auto-complete the Group Name. Group Names are case sensitive.
- Filter Settings: select Custom Fields and Standard Fields you would like to include in your report.