If you are utilizing AlertFind hotline numbers, some of AlertFind users might report that while trying to call a hotline number from a country different from the number of its' origin, they are receiving a busy signal or a number unavailable response.
This might be a result of using a hotline number that is only available in the country of origin. Confirm that you are using a hotline number that is available outside of its country of origin. You can always request additional numbers (local and international). Also, you can always check hotline numbers assigned to your account.
If you are sure that number in questions should be available from abroad, please contact support with the following information:
- Which hotline number is problematic?
- From what country/location user is trying to reach the hotline number?
- From what network, number, and at what time hotline wasn't available?
- How did the system respond to the call?
- Check hotline numbers assigned to the customer's account.
- Contact Account Manager firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm which globally available numbers are assigned to this customer.
- Registration on AlertFind Voice Service provider portal.
Open hotline service provider request to check why the number isn't available. Provide time, date, and number which attempted to contact it.