During the initial configuration of your AlertFind instance, you are required to establish a PIN (Personal Identification Number) that is used to authenticate users connecting to your Hotline in a Notification response or when a Notification is sent with a PIN requirement. After some testing, you decide you would like to disable this feature, but cannot find a method to do so.
Only the AlertFind Support Team can disable the requirement for a PIN. If you are an AlertFind customer who wants to make a change to this setting, please open a Support request.
- Log on to AlertFind as a user with the epsManagement Role
- Impersonate the customer
- Click Application Settings > Edit
- Locate "Customer PIN Authentication"
- Uncheck the Enable PIN checkbox
- In the Customer PIN Authentication Note, enter the support ticket number that the customer opened to request the PIN authentication be disabled.
When the customer sends their next Notification PIN requirements will be disabled.